Zodiac #1 Pipeline, SAA# 1600-2013-0144-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Zodiac #1 Pipeline, SAA# 1600-2013-0144-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to horizontal directional boring of a 3-inch diameter pipe under Cortina Creek to install a natural gas pipeline. The pipeline will be installed a minimum of 5-feet under the creek channel and will then extend approximately 0.48 mile under an exisitng orchard to connect into the existing gas line.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15284(a)(b)(c)(d); 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will involve a minor alteration to land, will not affect any listed species or sensitive habitat, and will connect to the existing gas pipeline.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.