East Panther Creek Dam Removal and Restoration, Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0218-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- East Panther Creek Dam Removal and Restoration, Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0218-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the removal of a dam located on East Panther Creek. The dam no longer has function and is a barrier to fish passage. The dam is approximately 22.8 cubic yards and will be removed with a jack-hammer and manual labor. No machines will be used in the creek. No vegetation is expected to be removed. The dam removal project is expected to take up to 3 days.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2850
- Other Location Info
- near Pioneer
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Remove a fish barrier and allow upstream migration to fish in the Mokelumne river Watershed and specifically East Panther Creek.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.