Roadside Safety Program --(5) Chain Control Locations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Roadside Safety Program --(5) Chain Control Locations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportaion (Caltrans) is proposing a :Roadside Safety Improvements Program" project to improve five (5) chain control locations in three (3) Counties within District 2. All construction would occur within Caltrans rig of way. The purpose of this project is to improve workers safety at "chain on" locations when chain requirements are in effect.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- Plumas Siskiyou Trinity
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.