Site 32 Cluster (32C) Proposed Plan for Groundwater Treatment, Vandenberg Air Force Base (VAFB)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Site 32 Cluster (32C) Proposed Plan for Groundwater Treatment, Vandenberg Air Force Base (VAFB)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Proposed Plan (PP) for Remediation at the Vandenberg Air Force Base (VAFB) Installation Restoration Program (IRP) Site 32 Cluster that was submitted on March 4, 2013. It will continue to treat and monitor the two existing in situ bioremediation (ISB) barriers that are addressing the soil and groundwater contamination from trichloroethene (TCE), dichloroethene, vinyl chloride; polychlorinated biphenyla (PCBs), and metals.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Brownsfield and Environmental Restoration Program Cleanup Unit 5796 Corporate Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630-4732
Phone : (714) 484-5345
- Santa Barbara
- Other Location Info
- Vandenberg Air Force Bass
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- It can be seen with certainty that there is no possibility that the activities in question will result in a signicant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.