Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0116-R1, Salt and Coal Creek Crossings Repair Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0116-R1, Salt and Coal Creek Crossings Repair Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the reconstruction and modification of seven (7) culverted crossings to rocked ford crossings, the placement of boulders on the downslope of ephemeral drainages between crossings 1 and 7, and routine maintenance of the crossings referenced in this Agreement.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.