L-1509-05 ILI Investigation Dig Site 3 Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- L-1509-05 ILI Investigation Dig Site 3 Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to excavating approximately an 8 foot wide X 12 foot long X 5 foot deep trench to expose the gas pipeline. Approximately 96 square feet of vegetation (rush, cattail, Himalayan blackberry will be removed to access the pipeline. Once the pipe is exposed, crews will conduct an investigatio of an anomaly; make repairs if necessary and backfill the trench. Any remaining soil will be hauled offsite and the site will be restored with native seed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
- Yuba City
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will be a minor alteration to land, involving trenching and vegetation removal within the existing gas pipeline right-of-way.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.