Salmon Creek Road at Salmon Creek, Two Bridges Scour Protection
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Salmon Creek Road at Salmon Creek, Two Bridges Scour Protection
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project activities at the Post Mile 2.65 bridge location involve placement of approximately 100 tons of rock riprap along the left streambank to protect the bridge abutment from additional scour. An excavator will be used to excavate a 2-foot-wide toe-trench along the toe of the left streambank beginning near the downstream dripline of the bridge and extending approximately 30 feet up the streambank to connect with the existing RSP. Sediment excavated from the toe-trench will be placed in teh interstitial voids between the rocks while the RSP is being installed.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
- Other Location Info
- near Miranda
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair and maintenance of the existing bridge structures involving no expansion of their existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.