Installation of Communication Repeaters
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Installation of Communication Repeaters
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Using only State funds, the California Department of Transportation, will install communication repeaters for Caltrans mobile radio use at three existing installations in Trinity and Tehama Counties. The Hayfork Bally and the Pattymocus locations are within the Trinity National Forest and the Tehama County site is on State land operated by CalFire.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- Tehama Trinity
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.