Maintenance on Approx 14.3 (MI(s) of (SR)(s) 3 and 36
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Maintenance on Approx 14.3 (MI(s) of (SR)(s) 3 and 36
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Using only State funds, the California Department of Transportation, will perform maintenance on approx. 14.3 (mi(s) of State Routes 3 and 36 near the Community of Wildwood in Trinity County. Repair strategy will entail combinations of the following; dig-outs, a ship seal interlayer, and a thin blanket overlay. In addition, shoulder backing will be added to accommodate new pavement height and guardrail will be adjusted/upgraded as needed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.