Peachton 1101 Reconductor Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Peachton 1101 Reconductor Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed Peachton 1101 Reconductor Project will support the future residential expansion west of the City of Gridley and reliability of electric service to this area. In addition, electricity from PG&E's 12kV electrical distribution line is used to power equipment and operations at the expanded Wild Goose Storage Facility, and the new irrigation pumps at Gray Lodge Wildlife Area. Implementing both of these expansions (in addition to existing residential and agricultural customer demands) will exceed existing capacity on the distribution line.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
415 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 100
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4997
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301b, 15302c - Class 1 & 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- It involves negligible expansion of an existing use, will be located within the area of the existign line, and will serve substantially the same purpose and capacity as the infrastructure which is to be replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.