Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0052-R1, Dutra Pond Water Diversion Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0052-R1, Dutra Pond Water Diversion Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves three encroachment activities and is limited to 1) Removal of a 2000 gallon per minute (gpm) pump located adjacent to the River and replacemetn with a 600 gpm electric pump, 2) seasonal placement and removal of a single-screened agricultural pump intake into the River and 3) seasonal diversion of channel surface waters from an existing POD.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 799-7106
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.