Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-2013-0095-R1, Mr. Sam Alsop, Williams Grove Coon Creek Diversion
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-2013-0095-R1, Mr. Sam Alsop, Williams Grove Coon Creek Diversion
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Reinstallation and use of an existing water diversion intake.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-5671
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to replace an existing water diversion intake that failed.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.