Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0225-R1, Holland Off-Stream Existing Ponds Proejct
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0225-R1, Holland Off-Stream Existing Ponds Proejct
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves two encroachment activities and is limited to draining of existing off-stream ponds that do not have valid water rights and decommissioning of an intake channel.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 799-7106
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15321 -Class 21
- Reasons for Exemption
- No entry of equipment or materials into the live, flowing watercourse will occur. Action by regulatory agencies to enforce a law, general rule, standard, or objective, administered or adopted by the regulatory agency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.