Sonoma County Department of Transportaion Wallace Road Rincon Creek Bank Stabilization
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Sonoma County Department of Transportaion Wallace Road Rincon Creek Bank Stabilization
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The projecrt is to repair a failing creek bank that is eroding into the roadway embankment. The roadway is narrow at the project location and without shoulders. The creek bank has eroded to the edge of the pavement. This area of the creek is well-vegetated with a mature tree canopy. It is not anticipated that trees or vegetation will need to be removed. The proposed repair will include installation of a rock slope protection (RSP) wall along the length of the failing area. THe width of the roadway will be increased to include space for a guard rail to be installed.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2653
- Santa Rosa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves negligible or no expansion of an existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.