Class 2 Permit Modification to the Aerojet - General Corporation Hazardous Facility (Aerojet) Permit
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Class 2 Permit Modification to the Aerojet - General Corporation Hazardous Facility (Aerojet) Permit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is the California Department of Toxic Substances Control's (DTSC's) approval of a Class 2 Permit Modification to a Final Closure Plan for the Forced Draft Evaporative Treatment System (FDES Unit) previously removed from the location of former Building 00028 located on site. The Closure Plan is contained in the Hazardous Waste Facility Permit previously issued to Aerojet on March 28, 2009. The Class 2 Permit Modification removes the previously required 12" depth soil sampling and replaces this requirement with soil sampling to be conducted from depths of 1-foot below ground surface (bgs), and every five feet of depth thereafter, until first encounter with groundwater is reached. This approval is being granted pursuant to DTSC's regulatory authority under Title 22, Section 66270.73, Appendix 1(D)(1)(e).
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
8800 Cal Center Drive
Sacramento, CA 95826-3000
Phone : (916) 255-3615
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Class2 Permit Modification will not alter the hazardoud waste management activities from the current permitted activities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.