Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0068-R1, Mad River and Liscom Sloughs Bridge Protection Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0068-R1, Mad River and Liscom Sloughs Bridge Protection Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to two stream encroachments to install wire truss wall systems filled with rock to protect three bridge abutments (two on the Mad River Slouigh bridge, and the western abutment on Liscom Slough bridge)from further scour damage that threaatens to undermine the bridges abutments. Each wire truss wall system will be 20-feet long by 3-feet high by 1-foot deep, and will be filled with approximately 2 to 4 cubic yards of hand-placed rock.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2064
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Install wire walls above ordinary high water or mean higher high water mark, no work will be in the wetted channel, and heavy equipment work will be staged from the bridge decks.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.