LID Sizing Tool for the Phase II Small MS4 General Permit
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State University, Sacramento
- Document Title
- LID Sizing Tool for the Phase II Small MS4 General Permit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project goal is to develop a web-based tool for selecting volume reduction BMPs based on site-specific conditions. The tool will promote low impact development to help protect and improve water quality. This project will consists of engineering, design, computer modeling, and administrative services only.
- Contact Information
California State University, Sacramento
6000 J Street Room 1001
Sacramento, CA 95819
Phone : (916) 945-6246
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is a "desktop study" that involves only services typical of an office environment (engineering and administration). The project itself will not involve any construction, earth disturbance, hazardous waste handling, productions involving emissions or discharges, etc. that are considered to cause a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.