Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0365-R1, Miur Mill Road Bridge Replacement Project, Baechtel Creek, Eel River Watershed, Mendocino County
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
County Street ROW, Remote Residential (20-acre minimum)
CDFW is issuing an Agreement pertaining to one encroachment. Specific project components include: a) construction of a temporary span crossing immediately downstream of the existing bridge, b) demolition of the existing bridge, c) construction of a new span bridge at the same location with a slightly difference alignment and d) removal of the temporary crossing.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.