Los Angeles Aqueduct Filtration Plant (LAAFP) Disinfection Contact Tank Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
The State Water Resources Control Board (Board) is a responsible agency for this project. The Board's Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Fund Program is providing state funds for the project. The LA Dept. of Water and Power proposed project is to construct a 600 million gallon per day ultraviolet disinfection plant next to the existing LA Aqueduct Filtration Plant.
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418, Sacramento, CA 95899-7377.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.