Well Relocaiton and Storage Upgrade Planning Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Leggett Valley School District (Legget Valley School District)
- Document Title
- Well Relocaiton and Storage Upgrade Planning Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) is a responsible agency for this project. The Department's Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Fund Program is providing state funds for the project. The Leggett Valley School Distirct propsoes to replace an existing drinking water well with a well of substantially the same capacity. The project will include test borings, water quality testing, treatment system design, and producing project construction specifications.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (916) 449-5600
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302v 15306 - Class 2 & 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is a well replacement project meeting the criteria under Class 2, and will potentially include design of a treatment system, meeting the criteria under Class 6.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.