South Lake Tahoe, City of
(City of South Lake Tahoe)
Site Improvement Grant and License Agreement
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Commercial and Residential/Commercial and Residential/Plan Area Statements 103 and 105 Sierra Tract
The Project will implement erosion control and water quality improvements that will reduce sediment and pollutant discharges to Lake Tahoe from City administered rights-of-way within the Project area. License agreements are proposed for two Conservancy parcels and one parcel jointly owned by the Conservancy and Caltrans, within the project area (El Dorado County APNs 031-061012, 031-061-20, and 031-061-21)
City of South Lake Tahoe
1052 Tata lane, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.