Repair a Historic Stone Retaining Wall - Residence #1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Repair a Historic Stone Retaining Wall - Residence #1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project is to repair a historic stone retaining wall that supports a porch structure to Residence #1 located at Providence Mountains State Recreation Area. Temporary wood beams and jacks will be used to support the roof, so that stone columns can be removed and dissassembled.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (661) 724-2380
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for signficant impacts to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.