Valencia Dock Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Valencia Dock Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife is executing Lake Alteration Agreement number 1600-2013-0043-R2. Project activities include dismantiling and removal of the existing dock and installation of a new 224 sq. ft. dock with five 6-inch round pilings used to secure the dock to the lakebed. The pilings will cover less than 1.25 sq. ft. of the lakebed and displaced materials will be contained within the pilings.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Sacramento, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will replace existing facilities in place.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.