Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0027-R1, Rock Creek Bridge
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0027-R1, Rock Creek Bridge
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the installation of a 10 foot by 90 foot railcar bridge over Rock Creek. Access to the project site will be by existing access roads. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Construction of small facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.