Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0035-R1, Davis Gilbert Creek Sandbag Removal Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0035-R1, Davis Gilbert Creek Sandbag Removal Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to 1 stream encroachment on Gilbert Creek. The stream encroachment activity is the past placement of 130-feet by 2- to 7- foot high sand bags along the north bank of Gilbert Creek, and the remedial removal of the sand bags. In additiion, some larger cobbles were removed from the stream channel, and hand-placed with the sand bags for stream bank stabilization.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2064
- Del Norte
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Enforcement Actions by Regulatory Agencies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.