Streambed Alteration Agreement #1600-2010-0114-R2 Seidenglanz Boat Ramp Reconstruction
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agreement #1600-2010-0114-R2 Seidenglanz Boat Ramp Reconstruction
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project authorized by this Agreement is limited to the reconstruction of a washed out, private boat ramp. Three pre-cast 15-foot wide by 25-foot concrete slabs will be contiguously placed to form a 75-foot boat ramp, 25 feet will be submerged into the Feather River and another 50 feet will extend upland. Rock slope protection will be used too stabilize the bank and the new boat ramp. Silt fencing will be placed down-slope from any exposed earth during construction to prevent sediment from entering the Feather river. An excavator will be used to level and compact a 100-foot long path from the concrete slabs toward the Seidenglanz property located at 4514 Pacific Heights Road in Oroville, California.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Reconstruction of a boat launch that was washed out by a previous year's flood.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.