Naumes Inc. Bypass Channel Maintenance SAA 1600-2013-0065-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Naumes Inc. Bypass Channel Maintenance SAA 1600-2013-0065-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project consists of minor dredging of the Naumes Inc. bypass channel. Approximately 20-30 cubic yards of material will be removed from the blockage at the opening of the bypass channel.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
- Other Location Info
- Yuba River
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will invovle maintenance of existing facilities and with no increase or expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.