Union Pacific Railroad Improvement Project on the Yuma Subdivision
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River Basin), Palm Desert
- Document Title
- Union Pacific Railroad Improvement Project on the Yuma Subdivision
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Union Pacific Railroad plans to install a nw bridge, plug and fill the existing culverts and install two new culverts near the town of Iris in Imperial County, California.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River B
73-720 Fred Waring Drive, Suite 100
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Phone : (760) 340-4521
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 201080(b)(10) 15275; 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will be substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced. The proposed prject is for the institution or increase of passenger or commuter service on rail lines or high-occupancy vehicle lanes already in use, including the moderniazation of existing station and parking facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.