Request Authorization for the Executive Officer to Sign, on Behalf of the Commission
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Request Authorization for the Executive Officer to Sign, on Behalf of the Commission
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the Executive Officer to sign, on behalf of the Commission, the renewal of the Memorandum of Understanding/Conservation Agreement to allow continued adaptive management of Tahoe yellow cress, CSLC participation with the Adaptive Management Working Group, and CSLC implementation of the Conservation Strategy.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorization for the renewal of the Memorandum of Understanding/Conservation Agreement does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment and is a statorily exempt activity in accordance with CEQA as it involves only a feasibility or planning study.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.