Consider Amendment to the Current Delegation of Authority to the California State Lands Commission Staff - W 9301
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Amendment to the Current Delegation of Authority to the California State Lands Commission Staff - W 9301
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Amend the September 1, 2011 Comprehensive Delegation of Authority to allow the Executive Officer to approve all Continuation of Rent actions if annual rent or other consideration is not being modified and no other Commission action on the lease is being considered.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378; 15060(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Amendment to the September 1, 2011, Comprehensive Delegation of Authority does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change int eh environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.