Hanna Winery Culvert Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 3 (Napa) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 3)
- Document Title
- Hanna Winery Culvert Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replacement of an existing 36-inch corrugated metal pipe with two 18 feet by 60-inch corrugated polyethylene pipes (CPP) and the installation of 8-inch thick headwalls, rock slope protection (RSP) along the outlet, and an energy dissipater at the outlet. Issuance of a Streambed Alteration Agreement Number 1600-2012-0409-R3 is pursuant to Fish and Game Code Section 1602.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 3
Bay Delta Region 7329 Silverado Trail
Napa, CA 94558
Phone : (707) 944-5502
- Santa Rosa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 02, Sec. 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- Applicant is replacing an existing culvert.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.