State Water Board is a responsible agency for this project. The State Water Board's Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Fund Program is providing funds for the project. The City of Hughson proposes to continue improvements to the municipal water system in teh southwestern portion of the City. System improvements will include: replacement of existing Well No. 7 with a new Well No. 9; reconstruction of the City's existing well No. 5; modification of an existing 12 inch pipeline along Tully Road connecting Well No. 9 with Whitmore Avenue; and construction of a new 16-inch pipeline along Tully Road connecting Well no. 9 with existing City lines in Whitmore Avenue.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.