Pure Water Monterey/Groundwater Replenishment Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Monterey Regional Water Pollution Control Agency
- Document Title
- Pure Water Monterey/Groundwater Replenishment Project
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Present Land Use
- Document Description
- The proposed Monterey Pipeline would convey water from an existing pipeline at the intersection of Yosemite Street and HIlby Avenue (its eastern terminus) through Seaside and Monterey to the Eardley pump station within the City of Pacific Grove (the western terminus). The entire Monterey Pipeline would be 6.5 miles long. This Addendum addresses the proposed re-alignment of an approx. 0.44 mile (2,350 linear feet) segment of the Monterey Pipeline. The previously analyzed route of this segment of the Monterey Pipeline was proposed within the existing right of way of Lily Street and Hoffman Ave. The revised alignment begins at the intersection of Lily Street and Irving Ave., where the proposed route woudl turn north onto Irving, then east onto Spencer Street. The revised alignment would end at intersection of Spencer and Hoffman, where it would continue following the current approved alignment.
- Contact Information
Monterey Peninsula Water Mgt. Dist.
P.O. Box 85
Monterey, CA 93942
Phone : (831) 658-5622
- Marina Seaside
- Cross Streets
- Major streets include Hwy 1, Irving Avenue, Spencer Street
- Parcel #
- State Highways
- Hwy 1, 156, 68, 183
- Monterey Peninsula, Marina
- Salinas and Carmel Rivers, other creeks/ditches, sloughs
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Monterey Peninsula Water Mgt. Dist.
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Harris Court, Bldg. G., Monterey, CA 93940.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.