Caltrans 5 (San Luis Obispo)
(California Department of Transportation, District 5)
Dani Creek Slide Restoration Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Monterey County watershed and scenic conservation area.
Caltrans has constructed an 825-foot long soldier-pile tieback retaining wall along the outside shoulder of the southbound lane using embedded steel piles with horizontal timber lagging. An aesthetically treated barrier and bicycle railing have been constructed on top of the wall. Both the northbound and southbound lanes have been restored and reconstructed to the standard 12-foot width with four foot shoulders.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.