Brookside Mobile Home Park, Agreement No. 1600-2012-0222-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Brookside Mobile Home Park, Agreement No. 1600-2012-0222-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the repair of erosion on the banks of Arcade Creek. Repairs will include; the placement of a 3 foot high and 50 foot long keystone retaining wall at the top of the bank; 600 square feet of rock slope proetection; restoration plantings along the slope.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration to land which does not involve the removal of healthy, mature trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.