Three Rivers Bouldin-Tyler Island Gas Pipeline Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
To install ~2,100 feet of a 4.5 inch diameter welded steel natural gas pipeline crossing Mokelumne River using horizontal directional drilling (HDD). This project will connect an existing gas well to an existing natural gas production facility.
Mokelumne & San Joaquin Rivers; Georgiana & Potato
Notice of Determination
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
3310 El Camino Ave., Room 151, Sacramento, CA 95821
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.