The General Plan currently designates the project site as Gold Line Specific Plan. The Final Zoning Map now designates the project site as M. Manufacturing. The Specific Plan being considered at this time will amend the General Plan desgination and change the area's zoning to Duarte Station Specific Plan. These changes are designed to align the area's land uses and zoning with the intentions of the 2007 General Plan.
CIty of Duarte
1600 Huntington Dr.
Duarte, CA 91010
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.