The Project will implement erosion control and water quality improvements that will reduce sediment and pollutant discharges to Lake Tahoe from County administered rights-of-way within the Project area.
Lake Tahoe Blvd., D St., Sawmill Rd., Tahoe Mountain Rd., Clear View Dr.
Hwy 50, 89
South Tahoe HS
Notice of Determination
California Tahoe Conservancy
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
County of El Dorado Department of Transportation
924 B Emerald Bay Road, South Lake Tahoe CA 96150
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.