Newman Well 10 Project Addendum #1 to the Northwest Newman Master Plan EIR Project (Project).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Newman, City of (City of Newman)
- Document Title
- Newman Well 10 Project Addendum #1 to the Northwest Newman Master Plan EIR Project (Project).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (State Water Board) is the Lead Agency for the Project. The State Water Board’s Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (SRF) Program is financing the Project. The Project includes construction of a new replacement well, Well #10, in the northwest section of the City of Newman. The new well will be drilled to replace the existing well due to the prevalence of Hexavalent Chromium 6 levels that exceeded the State of California's Primary Drinking Water Maximum Contaminant Levels.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 449-5641
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- State Water Board
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- A record of financing approval for the Project, the Addendum and Environmental Impact Report and are available to the general public at the State Water Board, Division of Financial Assistance at 1001 I Street, 16th Floor, Sacramento, CA 95814. The State Water Board is the Lead Agency for the Project and is responsible for the Department of Fish and Wildlife filing fees.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Yes (An Addendum)
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2013032010_Newman Well 10 Project Addendum PDF 141 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.