Newman Well 10 Project - First Addendum to the Northwest Newman Master Plan Environmental Impact Report.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Newman, City of (City of Newman)
- Document Title
- Newman Well 10 Project - First Addendum to the Northwest Newman Master Plan Environmental Impact Report.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The City of Newman proposes to construct a new 2500 gallon per minute well-Well #10, northwest of the City that will be drilled to a depth of approximately 500 feet to tap into aquifers below the Corcoran Clay which will exhibit better water quality characteristics and replace lost water system capacity from existing well sources due to the prevalence of Hexavalent Chromium (Cr6). Project activities also include installation of a 1-million-gallon tank, a booster pump station and installation of 2130 feet of transmission line sections within the Right-of-Way along Jensen Road, Fig Lane, and an extension north from Harden Road.
- Contact Information
Michael E. Holland
City of Newman
P.O. Box 787
Newman, CA 95360
Phone : (209) 862-3725
- Cross Streets
- Jensen Road and Fig Lane, Newman, Stanislaus County.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- City of Newman
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- City of Newman 938 Fresno Street, Newman, CA 95360
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2013032010 NOD PDF 451 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.