Los Banos Creek Diversion Project; Agreement 2013-0017-R4
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
agriculture, mining, and water channels
The CA Dept. of Fish and Wildlife is executing a Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code, to the Project applicant, Central California Irrigation District. The Project includes the installation of measuring stations within Los Banos Creek at the crossings with the Main Canal and Outside Canal, and installation of a diversion structure within Los Banos Creek at the crossing at the Delta Mendota Canal.
Central California Irrigation District
1335 West I Street
Los Banos, CA 93635
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.