Bair Road at Redwood Creek, Bridge Scour Protection
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Bair Road at Redwood Creek, Bridge Scour Protection
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is maintenance of existing rock slope protection (RSP) along the wingwall of the bridge on Bair Road over Redwood Creek in order to prevent additional scour and protect the structure during high flows in Redwood Creek. The project involves placement of 25 to 30 cubic yards of one-ton rock along the exposed and undermined wingwall on the right streambank to supplement existing RSP that has shifted and eroded.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
- Other Location Info
- Redwood Valley
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of maintenance of the existing RSP for bridge scour protection involving no expansion of the existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.