Consider the Default and Termination of a General Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 5745.1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider the Default and Termination of a General Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 5745.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize termination of PRC 5745.1 and authorize staff to issue a Notice of Termination and Ejectment to Lessee for failure to cure the defaults set forth. authorize staff of the State Lands Commission and the Office of the Attorney General to take all steps necessary, including litigation, to seek damages for Lessees' breach of Lease PRC 5745.1; to seek ejectment and the removal of any and all improvements from the lease premises; and to seek recovery of such other damages to which the State of California is entitled under the lease and law.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Huntington Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378 CCR. 15060(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Termination of a General Lease - REcreational Use does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.