Remove/Replace Pavement - Mount Shasta Vista Point Parking and Access Road
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Remove/Replace Pavement - Mount Shasta Vista Point Parking and Access Road
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Using only State funds, the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will remove and replace the pavement to a depth of 0.2 feet at the Mount Shasta Vista Point Parking Area and access road, located on (SR) 97, approximately 19(mi) north of the City of Weed in Siskiyou County. Full depth (4") dig-out repairs will occur with the Project area prior to the repaving. All work, including staging, will be confined to the roadbed hinge points. The parking area and access road at the Vista Point have developed weather cracks and potholes that indicate asphalt concrete deterioration. This Project will repair the pavement extending the service life of the road and restore the ride quality.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 c
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.