Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0235-R1, boulder DLC to Hamburg Exchange Boundary Horizontal Bore
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0235-R1, boulder DLC to Hamburg Exchange Boundary Horizontal Bore
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the directional boring under conduits to support the installation of fiber optic cable and copper distribution cable along Scott River Road.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.