Operation of Water Zone Intertie Project at Well 6 Site
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- Operation of Water Zone Intertie Project at Well 6 Site
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (CDPH), as the Responsible Agency, has issued a water supply permit to the City of Sebastopol for operation of the Water Zone Interite Project at Well 6. The project includes installation of a 400-foot water main within an existing City easement, installation of two new booster pump stations within the existing Well 6 building, and replacement of the water pump and submersible pump within the Well 6 building. The project will blend water from Well 6 with water supplied by Well 4 to reduce arsenic levels to meet current drinking water standards.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Sonoma District Office 50 D Street, Suite 200
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Phone : (707) 576-2145
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Modification of an existing facility with no expansion of the project footprint.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.