Pinon Hill Water Company Arsenic Removal Treatment Plant
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- Pinon Hill Water Company Arsenic Removal Treatment Plant
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department) as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. The Pinon Hill Water Company proposes to operate a newly installed arsenic adsorption treatment plant using HIX media with a 40 gpm design capacity. Following breakthrough, the media will be shipped off site for regeneration and shipped back to the Pinon Hill Water Company for reuse. The treatment plant will not require any ackwashing, so no sludge or liquid waste will be generated.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
Tehachapi District Office 4935 Commerce Drive
Phone : (661) 335-7315
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves the operation of an arsenic treatment facility that was recently built in an existing pump house which will not result in any additional building expansion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.