Core West Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- University of California Santa Cruz
- Document Title
- Core West Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project consists of installation of up to five new electric vehicle charging stations and associated electrical system improvements within an existing parking garage on the UCSC main campus. The new charging stations would serve a total of eight parking spaces. One existing charging station would be removed. The existing electrical service to the parking garage has adequate capacity to serve the new charging stations but a new transformer and electrical panel would be installed in an existing electrical closet within the garage.
- Contact Information
University of California Santa Cruz
PP and C, Barn G 1156 High Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Phone : (831) 459-3732
- Santa Cruz
- Santa Cruz
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to an existing facility with no expansion of the existing use and does not have the potential to result in significant environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.