Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0243-R1, Spicer Small Domestic Use Water Diversion Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0243-R1, Spicer Small Domestic Use Water Diversion Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves two encroachment activities and is limited to: 1) diversion of stream water from an existing developed spring located on a bank of the unnamed tributary and 2) removal of exisitng water holding infrastructure located within the active stream channel and replacement with new water holding infrastructure to a location outside of the active stream channel.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 799-7106
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project includes operation of existing water diversion infrastructure such that aquatic resources and riparian species are not harmed.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.