Collection of Santa Cruz Cypress Cones Project (Project)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Collection of Santa Cruz Cypress Cones Project (Project)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Department of Fish and Wildlife is issuing a permit to the USDA Forest Service pursuant to Fish and Game Code section 2081(a) for a project to collect seed cones, extract seeds, and export them to Fort Collins, Colorado for long-term conservation storage.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Habitat Conservation Planning Branch 1416 Ninth Street, Suite 1250
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 651-6594
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15307 - Class 7
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project will facilitate the protection of the California endangered Hesperocyparis abramsiana by preserving its seeds in long-term conservation storage.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.